You know that there is a calling on your creativity. You’ve even realized that God has a plan for your creative talent this year.
But maybe there’s been little-to-no action taken by you to walk that plan out…
DON’T FRET! The game is not over, yet!
Many victories are achieved after halftime!
Now that we’re approaching the second half of the year, what steps are you going to take to come out on top?
1. If you set goals at the beginning of the year, assess where you stand so far.
Didn’t make any goals? Make them now (even if it’s just one!)
2. Give the goal a DEADLINE, otherwise it’s just a dream.
Set a specific date or week when you want to have it completed. Businesses do this every day by turning dreams into achievable assignments. Individuals often fail at this because we keep it at the “dream” phase.
3. Write the assignment and it’s corresponding deadline down. That’s the first step toward meeting the goal. Don’t want to take the step in writing it down? No problem. You’ll do just as well as you’ve always been in meeting your goals (how’s that workin’ for yah, by the way?)
4. Write down specific action steps needed to complete the assignment(s). Make it action steps that you need to do THIS WEEK.
5. Follow the steps.
6. Revisit next week to measure your progress.
Whether it’s to launch your website, create more art, launch your e-book, start an event…there’s still time to make it happen.
So GET GOING!